Real Estate and Property Law
The terms “real estate”, “realty” and “real property” are generally used interchangeably, although many people relate and understand “real estate” more closely with the structures or buildings and the land. However, real property/real estate is more than just the obviously tangible aspects. It comprises land and that which is attached to or belongs with the land, such as the immovable structures like buildings, houses, trees, bushes and minerals permanently affixed to the land, But it also consists of the interests, benefits and rights that are legally considered attached to the real property, which can include certain rights to the air above the land, to drill in the ground beneath it, rights to live on the property for a specific timeframe or to acquire the real property in the future, and more.
The real estate and property law deals with a variety of related issues, including the following: sales, purchases and other transfers of real estate and real property; title to real property; settlement of claims against property rights; legal aspects of rental property and landlord issues; tenants’, renters’ and homeowners’ rights; property development; related agriculture issues; home loans and foreclosures zoning and land use; and various other relevant topics.
Real estate sectors includes
Commercial and Semi Commercial properties
Economically weaker section housing (EWS)
The firm’s practice areas include Real Estate, Property, Construction and Zoning laws.
· The firm advises on property matters such as title investigation, title opinion, drafting and registering conveyance deeds such as sale deeds, mortgage deeds, lease deeds, charges and lien on immoveable property, building contracts and real estate finance.
· The firm has assisted clients who have developed real estate large projects such as integrated townships, large commercial and residential complexes besides drafting and vetting of joint venture agreement for the development of lands into residential apartments and commercial buildings and complex.
· The practice also includes advice on commercial lease, industrial lease and retail space lease.
· The firm also advises on various aspects of property law besides handling litigation touching upon property law.
· We specialize in handling all kind of litigation/appearance before various competent Authorities, District Court, High Court, Supreme Court in India.
We specializes in drafting and vetting of all legal documentation for leasing of all types of properties including the followings:-
Office leasing for commercial purpose
Commercial space leasing for SEZ
Termination and Vacation
Due diligence for purchase & leasing property
Checking of original ownership documents
Certification from registrar office
Status of tax payments
Verification of built up plan
Checking with approved building plan
To verify govt. approvals including construction plan
To verify any charge or encumbrance on the property
Whether the property is tenanted or not
Verify water and electricity connection are available
Whether occupation certificate has been obtained
Drafting and vetting of the following documents:-
Letter of intent(LOI)
Memorandum of understanding (MOU)
Agreement to sale
Sale deed /conveyance deed
General power of attorney(GPA) /special power of attorney
Other miscellaneous documents
Advising on Joint Venture Development
Advising Development of Townships
Development and promotion of