Cyber Law Practice
The modern world is witness of complex challenges arising out of the new borderless space the Internet creates. In Simple way we can say that cyber crime is unlawful acts wherein the computer is either a tool or a target or both. Cyber crimes can involve criminal activities that are traditional in nature, such as theft, fraud, forgery, defamation and mischief, all of which are subject to the Indian Penal Code. The abuse of computers has also given birth to a gamut of new age crimes that are addressed by the Information Technology Act, 2000.Cyber space brings forth myriad pertinent legal issues that require in-depth knowledge and immediate expert legal advice.
Our firm, therefore, has the unmatched expertise to advise its clients on all matters related to the specialized field of Cyber laws.
· Software Protection & Licensing
· Data Protection
· Cyber law related legal disputes
· Domain names dispute resolution
· B2B, B2C transactions
· Technology transfer and technical assistance agreements
· Online unfair use or infringement of intellectual property rights
· Investigation of Cyber crimes
· Formation of contracts and legal vetting of web content
· Hacking, Phishing, Cyber Stalking, Cyber Squatting
· Credit card frauds
· Online arbitration relating to cyber law issues
· Resolving Jurisdictional issues