Consumer law Practice
The consumer interest in the market place is the focus or the art of enlightened marketing mix. The business and consumerism both aim at the protection of consumer interest-business through self-regulation and consumerism through self-help. Consumerism invokes government assistance when business misbehaves and fails to fulfill special responsibilities. In exchange relationship normally, we have two Seller Buyer. However, in the modern market, the seller is organized and has professional skill, whereas the buyer is usually unorganized and amateur. Hence, we need consumer legislation and consumerism. RIGHT OF CONSUMERS Right to Safety It means right to be protected against the marketing of goods and services, which are hazardous to life and property. The purchased goods and services availed of should not only meet their immediate needs, but also fulfill long term interests. Before purchasing, consumers should insist on the quality of the products as well as on the guarantee of the products and services.
Consumer protection is essential for a healthy economy. We need Consumer Protection Act for the following:-
· Physical protection of the consumer.
· Protection against deceptive and unfair trade practices.
· Protection against all types of pollution.
· Protection against the abuse of monopoly position and/or restrictive trade practices.
· Protection of enjoying the rights.
We help our client for the followings
· How to file a consumer complaint
· Where to file a consumer complaint
· Legal Assistance for preparation of legal documents
Legal proceedings before consumer Forum/courts.