The aim of Environmental Law is conservation and protection of the environment which have been an inseparable part of Indian heritage and culture. Realizing its importance, the Indian State has also enshrined it in the Constitution which requires both the state and the citizen to “protect and improve the environment” and to ensure“health and hygiene of the citizens”.
The liberalization and globalization of the economy makes it imperative that we increase our vigil to ensure that industrial growth is not at the cost of the environment. Natural resources need to be protected and nurtured.
· Handling litigations cases in competent authorities/tribunals/courts in India.
· Handling of all environmental clearance matters
· Legal advice on all environmental law issues by team of experts
· Consent to establish unit/factory
· Consent to operate unit/factory
· Environmental Impact Assessment matters
· Consent under Air and Water
· Appeals against refusal of consent
· Appeal and Original Applications before the National Green Tribunal (NGT)
· Handling of prosecution matters under Environmental Protection Act
· Legal advice on Anti dumping laws applications and interpretations in India and other countries of the world under various agreements, conventions.
· Legal advice supported with documentation for all legal compliances under the Environmental Protection Act and all other related notifications for various projects related to construction, industrial production and other related activities.
· Services related to Obtaining necessary government permissions, permits, and compliances under The Environmental Protection Act, getting the compliance under the Environmental Impact Assessment Authority.
· Pertaining to environmental compliance for industrial establishments, factories, hotels, hospitals, mining projects, construction projects.
· Environmental law documentation related to all compliance’s and audits.